Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pebbles gathered along the way...

I'm not sure if it was first Stacy Jullian, reinforced by Ali Edwards, further emphasized in the pages of Simple Scrapbooks magazine and then signed sealed and delivered by Dear Aunt Scrappy aka Lain Ehmann.  The fact of the matter is that I have finally let go of a couple of small pressures that I create when scrappin'.  These ladies have embedded the idea that if is ok to use the product that you have right in front of you...do not search for hours for the perfect match, if it looks right and feels right...go with it!  Lately I have been using pattern papers for background papers rather than cardstock.  This has been a huge time saver for me!  I love pattern papers but have a terrible time using them because I am always conserving them for the perfect page.  Lain has encouraged us to let go of that pressure and use it up because there will always be something new, bigger or better for the next page. 

Thanks, you simple scrappers!

No comments: