Sunday, September 26, 2010

Preparing for LoAD 10/10

I can't believe it's almost here! It's almost October....my favorite month due to the colors, weather, activities and holiday!! One of my favorite October activities is LayOut A Day (LOAD)! I've been thinking and planning as that really is the key to being able to complete a layout a day and not leaving out over night and not having your husband be out of town for the first week...but I have a plan! And a three day crop is the first weekend of the month so I've been preparing for it as well so that I can get lots done!

So I get my mojo going I've have been finishing pages....yes ladies, you guess it! I have been adding journaling to pages so that I can put them into albums to be safely viewed! Here is one of my latest accomplishments!

No comments: