Sunday, January 16, 2011

So, you want to make a December Daily album....

but can't!


I tried three times to get started and just couldn't get going. I had photos printed, papers selected, embellishments located, inspiration bookmarked and printed but kept getting stuck. I finally figured out what was stopping me....it was the whole left/page right page concept due to the shape of my pages! It made a difference. I needed to know which side the holes would be punched on. So what I did was to create an outline of what photos I decided to include, the story I wanted to tell, the ephemera I wanted to include and general things I did not want to forget. Here's page one of my outline. It took about two hours to create the whole outline but it's been worth it. Pages will be posted soon!

No comments: