Wednesday, January 13, 2010

In the money!


It's my month to host Bunco and our group as decided to make a few changes in the New Year. I am excited about the changes....simplify is the bottom line. So instead of shopping for prizes in a thematic category (snowmen, fall, valentines, flowers, Huskers, etc.) we will be awarding cash prizes. I am the first to award cash prizes so I thought it would be fun to create some little cash holders. As I typed the title for this post, I was thinking of all the sayings that focus on money.


In the money - Money doesn't grow on trees - Time is money - Money can't buy me love - A fool and his money are soon parted - Dirty money - Money is the root of all evil - Money isn't everything - You can't take it with you when you die - Easy money - Money to burn - Go for broke - Break the bank - Laugh all the way to the bank - Blood money - Cash cow - Hard cash - Pay through the nose - A penny for your thoughts - Hit pay dirt - Pay top dollar - Throw money around - Put your money where your mouth is - Money talks - A pretty penny - Filthy rich - Poor as a church mouse - Dirt poor - Strike it rich - A penny saved, is a penny earned.

No comments: