Thursday, July 29, 2010

EXTRA! EXTRA! Read all about it!

About a month ago, we ventured into the Orthodontist office as we often do with two girls in braces....however, this may have been C's lucky day...bye, bye braces. Anyway....I had taken a photo box into the office with me in search for some older Halloween photos of the kids. Now, T. he hates to wait....he is a mover and a shaker and just plain doesn't sit still, he's a boy, need I really say more? However, this day of waiting was different for the two of us. We had a wonderful time looking through the various envelopes of photos many of which were from his birth and early toddler days....when I was printing doubles and triples of my 35 mm film. (I heard you giggle!) Stories were told and we spent quality time together! Before we knew it, it was time to go on to the next appointment or was it home for them....I know I had an appointment at the scrapbook store downtown (that's why I was looking for photos.)



So the moral of the story is....when you know you will need to wait take a digi album with you, a mini scrapbook or pull a photo box from the archives and spend time telling stories to your kids....time flies when you're looking at photos!

No comments: