Thursday, February 2, 2012

Another tip...

Here's another tip for including those photos that you find later and a way to include the missing pieces that were forgotten the first time around. Thank you to Ali Edwards for introducing this concept to me! It really has taken the pressure off as I am working on the Library of School Memories. I no longer get tripped up by looking for something or spending too much time on a layout because I have a feeling I've forgotten something. Thank you Ali!

I have been using these 6x12 page protectors by American Crafts. It's true they do not match the Pebbles in My Pocket protectors that I use, or the We R Memory Keeper ones or the Close to My Heart matte finish 12x12 ones (love these) but who cares! The important thing is to get it all together!
This 6x12 page protector is filled with 6 additional "outtake" photos!
It is inserted in between the two 12x12 pages below. It works fabulously!

Try it! You might like it!

No comments: